Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

AM I UGLY?

 
Photo: Pau Ros © Completely Naked


An interactive tableau by Completely Naked at Apiary Studios

Sunday, 23 February 2014

A closed doors performance in front of the camera (video & photography). This is a free event, by taking part you consent to be recorded with a camera.

By joining the event, you are agreeing to participate. No passive audience this time!




AM I UGLY on Facebook

Am I UGLY?
Are our bodies acceptable by the media standards?
Shall I shave?
Shall I diet?
Shall I join a gym?
Shall I have surgery?
Or shall I hide?
Shall I have a tattoo? What about a piercing?
Is it OK to modify my body?
Would I dare to undress? I’m I terrified of nakedness?
Is nakedness freedom?
Or is revolution?!
Is your body a weapon?
Are women’s bodies seen equally as men’s bodies?
Are older bodies more or less interesting?
Is it all right to find the human body sexy?
What my body says about me?
Is time to start feeling confident with our bodies; they are who we are!

We want to put a special focus on this action about what it means to be a woman today. With a new wave of feminism, strong women, movements like FEMEN and Pussy Riot and new attitudes versus the old collapsing men's world!

See more at Completely Naked / Flashing Bodies / Action Nine / 'UGLY'


After a (too long) hiatus Completely Naked - Pau Ros & Pablo Goikoetxea - are back with the first of a new series of Flashing Bodies actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment